Welcome to SEMI-THERM!
The premier conference on thermal
design, management and
characterization of electronic
components and systems.
SEMI-THERM tackles critical thermal issues by:
SEMI-THERM 31 Conference Tracks and Champions
- Addressing the entire area of electronics thermal management
- Providing a venue for dissemination of practical information in a timely fashion
- Fostering technical networking
- Providing opportunity for greater vendor- customer communication
View SEMI-THERM 31 Advance Program
- Computational Fluid Dynanmics (CFD) Analysis, Guy Wagoner
- Computational Fluid Dynanmics (CFD) Case Studies, John Parry
- Thermoelectric ans Energy harvesting, Zaruaki Yazawa
- System Level and Form Factor Challenges, Bill Maltz
- Data Centers, Nishi Ahuja
- Quality and Reliability, Daniel Abishai
- LEDs, Patrick Bournes
- Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs), Dave Saums
- Mobile and Graphics Challenges, Hussameddine Kabbani
- Internationally recognized program committee, speakers and presenters
- Keynote and special distinguished speakers throughout the symposium
- Over 55 presented papers from the worldwide thermal community
- Pre-conference short courses on basic and advanced thermal topics
- FREE Vendor Workshops with the most recent technical information from suppliers and vendors
- FREE Exhibition with the highest concentration of thermal related products in the world
- FREE Product Breakdown Session: How thermal challenges are being addressed in mobile and high performance systems
- FREE 'How-To' courses for all engineering disciplines on thermal topics that you can use every day
- Problem Challenge Session: Experts address participant-generated thermal problems in real time!
Exhibition and Sponsorship
Take advantage of the 30 year heritage of successful SEMI-THERM symposiums and exhibitions to promote your products and services to thousands of interested and informed customers.
Exhibition and sponsorship details, pricing and registration