Welcome to SEMI-THERM!
The premier conference on thermal
design, management and
characterization of electronic
components and systems.
"The future of thermal management of electronic devices will be focused on modeling, materials and heat removal alternatives," predicts Bernie Siegal, Chairman SEMI-THERM Educational Foundation, during his keynote speech at SEMI-THERM 30- Reflections on the Past and Thoughts on the Future.
What else does the future hold?
Find out at SEMI-THERM31.
The SEMI-THERM symposium tackles critical thermal issues by:
View Thermal Week 2014 Overview
- Addressing the entire area of electronics thermal management
- Providing a venue for dissemination of practical information in a timely fashion
- Fostering technical networking
- Providing opportunity for greater vendor- customer communication
- Internationally recognized program committee, speakers and presenters
- Keynote and special distinguished speakers throughout the symposium
- Over 55 presented papers from the worldwide thermal community
- Pre-conference short courses on basic and advanced thermal topics
- FREE Vendor Workshops with the most recent technical information from suppliers and vendors
- FREE Exhibition with the highest concentration of thermal related products in the world
- FREE Product Breakdown Session: How thermal challenges are being addressed in mobile and high performance systems
- FREE 'How-To' courses for all engineering disciplines on thermal topics that you can use every day
- Problem Challenge Session: Experts address participant-generated thermal problems in real time!
Exhibition and Sponsorship
Take advantage of the 30 year heritage of successful SEMI-THERM symposiums and exhibitions to promote your products and services to thousands of interested and informed customers.
Exhibition and sponsorship details, pricing and registration